What is BOES and how it works?
A business online entertainment system (BOES) is a network of organizations involved in the different specific entertainment products and services lifecycle through competition and cooperation. The idea is that each entity in the BOES affects and is affected by the others, creating a constantly evolving relationship in which each entity must be flexible and adaptable to survive as in a biological ecosystem. In effect, the BOES consists of a network of interlinked companies that dynamically interact with each other through competition and cooperation to grow sales and thrive.
How to become a BOES member?
If you want to become a member of BOES, you can do it immediately via site – download the application form, fill, and then upload it – your member status will be Non-Qualified Member. After receiving the application form, we will review it and get back to you to promote you to the Qualified Member of the defined segment of BOES.
What benefits do members receive?
Being a part of a BOES provides mechanisms to leverage technology, achieve excellence in research and business competence, and compete effectively against rivals. Some other goals of a business ecosystem include:
- Driving new collaborations to address their business capabilities within the BOES members
- Harnessing creativity and innovation to lower the cost of production or allow members to reach new customers and markets
- Accelerating the learning process to effectively collaborate and share insights, skills, expertise, and knowledge
- Creating new ways to influence on online entertainment market’s needs and desires
Can we be a member in several system segments at the same time?
There are no limits of being a member of several segments of BOES at the same time, but keep in mind that professionalism is not about what work you do, it is about how well you do the work.
How is participation in the system and interaction with other participants legally formalized?
In BOES, we have the orchestrator to encourage others to join, define standards and rules, and act as arbiters in cases of conflict.
We declare the open way to join BOES by filling out and sending us the membership form. By signing this form, you voluntarily agree to be a Non-Qualified Member BOES “PIN-UP” from the day of signing.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE PROVIDED ALONG WITH THIS FORM TO VERIFY INFORMATION AND TO BECOME A QUALIFIED MEMBER BOES “PIN-UP”
For each company layer:
- Certificate of Incorporation,
- Memorandum of association and Article of association,
- Certificate of Good Standing,
- Certificate of Incumbency,
- Structure chart including holding companies, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies/operating entities but also indicating the percentage held by each beneficial owner (this should be signed and dated),
- Latest register of directors
- Latest register of shareholders
- Authorised signatory list
- Proof of your license, if any
For each individual i.e. directors, shareholders, UBO:
- Passport or ID Card
- Proof of Residence (i.e. Utility Bill, Residency card)*
- CV or web profile
*We do not accept mobile phone utility bill
We have a right to ask for more documents for AML checks and can reject a member for our sole discretion by informing you with 5 days prior notice to the contact email. Also, if we find out that the information provided was not true and accurate, we have a right to cancel confirmed membership in BOES “PIN-UP” by informing you with 5 days prior notice to the contact email.
How to stop being a BOES member?
The membership can be terminated by either Party (the orchestrator or the member) by informing with 5 days prior notice before the day of termination sent to the contact email.
How disputes between participants are resolved?
Resolving disputes among participants is held by the orchestrator and includes negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and the use of the judging process.
This privacy notice for DATA Ocean Limited ("Company," "we," "us," or "our"), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ("process") your information when you use our services ("Services"), such as when you:
- Visit our website at pin-up.global, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].